Domino’s Pizza Theater Design – Requiring a rapid way to grow their franchise development program, Domino’s turned to Innovative Modular Solutions and Whitley Manufacturing for answers. Continue reading →
ESPN’s new Broadcast Complex and Administrative building for the US Open Tennis Tournament were constructed with modular technology. It was the perfect solution for their flexible needs.
Two buildings were constructed off-site by Whitley Manufacturing and were set and finished by Triumph Modular at the ESPN Broadcast Village. They consisted of a 2 story broadcast media complex and a single story administrative building. Go to the Case Study for more information, photos and floor plans.
The UpGrade Modular Building System is a high-quality, modular, steel-framed structure designed for permanent placement, with the unique ability to be physically relocated multiple times to new sites while maintaining the same quality standards and integrity as a new structure. Installation requires only a few laborers, an on-site crane, and a concrete slab or screw piers to serve as the foundation for the building. The sections arrive to the site on flat bed trucks, stacked two to three units high. This building is available in two types: an Industrial version and a custom Commercial version.
• 12 and 14 foot wide sections
• 40 to 66 foot span • 15 to 24 foot ceiling height
• Set-up in days rather than months
• Pre-installed electrical systems
• Optional heaters and other utilities available
• Optional bridge crane available
• Suitable for both permanent and temporary applications • Concurrent construction timeline allows for rapid completion • Custom finishes and material selections throughout the interior and exterior of the building • Reduced foundation costs (especially in areas with poor soil conditions).