A major shipping company is projecting significant growth in their services due to increased e-commerce activity. Therefore, they need to rapidly expand their shipping capacity. They require a new facility for an additional package-sorting hub. And with the acquisition of new land, there’s an opportunity for future expansion. But, the biggest challenge – it needs to be operational in less a few months. Continue reading
The Kent School District approved $4.8 million to build a new facility with a unique design for The Outreach Program (TOP). The program prepares special needs students for their future. It’s a transition service to improve post-school quality of life. Their current facility (built in 1951) is in much need of updates. The 4420 sq. ft. will not provide the room needed for future growth, let alone its current enrollment. Continue reading
The UpGrade Modular Building System is a high-quality, modular, steel-framed structure designed for permanent placement, with the unique ability to be physically relocated multiple times to new sites while maintaining the same quality standards and integrity as a new structure. Installation requires only a few laborers, an on-site crane, and a concrete slab or screw piers to serve as the foundation for the building. The sections arrive to the site on flat bed trucks, stacked two to three units high. This building is available in two types: an Industrial version and a custom Commercial version.
• 12 and 14 foot wide sections
• 40 to 66 foot span
• 15 to 24 foot ceiling height
• Set-up in days rather than months
• Pre-installed electrical systems
• Optional heaters and other utilities available
• Optional bridge crane available
• Suitable for both permanent and temporary applications
• Concurrent construction timeline allows for rapid completion
• Custom finishes and material selections throughout the interior and exterior of the building
• Reduced foundation costs (especially in areas with poor soil conditions).