Modified ISO Container for Military Urban Training Simulations
A Modified ISO container is a versatile product that works very well to help prepare this highly trained group; Military Operations in Urban Training (MOUT) at Fort McCoy, Wisconsin. Training simulations include a mix of terrain and building situational combat fighting. To be more effective, the buildings need to accurately portray what the soldier will face in the real world, including deployments and contingency operations.
Allied Container Systems worked closely with Whitley Manufacturing to build the structures from 20′ and 40′ modified ISO containers that include realistic facades, such as a military wrap or other architectural simulated finishes. The facilities replicate structures that the soldier may encounter, such as apartment buildings, market places and prisons.
The containers are completely mobile. Therefore, they can be configured and reconfigured to support training exercises for various pre-deployment operations. From a rural village to a larger urban setting, training exercises are more accurate to what is actually experienced in the field.
- Location: Fort McCoy, Wisconsin
- Structure Type: Modified ISO Container
- Structure Size: 160 sq. ft. & 320 sq. ft.
- Units: 235 modified ISO Containers
- Unit Size: 20’ and 40’ DP Roof Modified ISO Container
- 22 GA Galvanneal Walls
- Painted Interior Walls (non- textured)
- Painted Ceilings (non- textured)
- Non Slip Floor Finish
- Exterior Architectural Stone Finish
- Painted Roof (non-textured)
- Breachable Doors 36”X80”
- Breachable Windows 36”X36”
- Painted Partition Walls 48”X96”