Available exclusively from Whitley Manufacturing, the High-Profile Roof System takes the curb appeal of modular structures to the next level.
The roof system ships flat, smoothly folding upwards to the desired slope. Supports quickly snap in place and a high-pitched, economical roof is in place in a matter of HOURS, rather than weeks.
- The building ships with the roof lying flat so that transport costs remain economical and shipping heights are controlled.
- The crane used to set the modular units is then attached to the first panel of the High-Profile Roof System.
- The roof section hinges upward, our rigorously engineered roof design folds smoothly at its peak.
- The first section is supported with framing and the process is repeated with other sections.
- Additional sections are raised and supported. The building is completed on an accelerated timeline, incorporating the aesthetics and curb appeal of a high-pitched roof.